- Deeply hydrating and nourishing for the skin
- Great to help treat dry skin conditions
- Leaves skin soft and smooth for up to 24 hours
Harmonised Water (Maris Sal)*, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride1, Cetearyl Alcohol & Cetearyl Glucoside1, Cetyl Alcohol1, Glycerin, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyrospemum Parkii (Shea Butter), Phenoxyethanol & Ethylhexylglycerin, Sucrose Stearate, Xanthan Gum, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Fragrance, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Limonene. Source: 1Coconut Oil *Special de-ionised water with 7 Active Dead Sea Minerals: Magnesium (Anti-Stress), Potassium (Purifying), Sodium (Hydrating), Calcium (Anti-Ageing), Iodine (Detoxifying), Sulphur (Healing) and Bromides (Relaxing).
Directions for Use
Massage into your skin- be generous! Best to use after a bath or shower when even more of the natural hydrating ingredients are absorbed into the skin.
- Deeply moisturising Review by C.H.
- One of the best natural products that I have found for dry skin. I have a chemical sensitivity and this suits my skin perfectly. This body butter is very creamy and luxurious. It also absorbs well into the skin. As advised, it is best used after a bath or shower, but I've used it at other times with great effect. I love the fact that it is free of all the nasties and I also like the price which is reasonable ... it goes a long way. Highly recommended also for giving as a pamper gift for friends. (Posted on 13/05/2016)